Returns & Cancellation
Pre Dispatch Cancellation
If our customer decides they no longer want our goods, we are prepared to help facilitate this. Orders that are cancelled before they are dispatched are eligible for a refund. This will be refunded within 28 working days and will be received with the deduction of an Admin Charge. This charge can be found on the order acknowledgement email.
Post Dispatch Cancellation
Once goods have been dispatched, should our customer decide they no longer want our goods, there are circumstances that will afford the customer a refund. Please be advised Generators OnLine must be informed by email or post within 7 days of receiving the goods that the customer plans to return the goods. The customer then has 14 days from the date this is received to ensure the goods are returned. It is advised that a copy of this communication is retained by the customer.
A calculated refund will be contingent upon acceptance* of the following criteria:
- By intent to return, customer agrees the costs of all labour and admin charges incurred in relation to the order by Generators OnLine are to be deducted from their refund.
- Customer returns goods at their own expense. Generators OnLine will be happy to advise on the best means of transport if required.
- Goods are returned in original packaging.
- Goods are unused and deemed ‘brand new’ by our Supplier’s Inspection. Should this not be the case, no refund will be available and goods will not be released to the customer until there has been receipt of payment by Generators OnLine for return delivery costs.
- Goods must be shipped directly to the address Generators OnLine provide in response to a returns request. This will be direct to Supplier and we accept no responsibility for the goods onwards delivery charge, should the customer mistakenly return the goods to our premises. If this does happen, we reserve the right to deduct a delivery cost from the refund amount to enable us to get the goods back to the supplier.
- Customer is responsible for any costs deducted due to damage ‘in transit’. The customer is responsible for recovering any costs incurred due to damaged goods with their chosen hauler.
- Goods should be transported with adequate protection. Photographic evidence of this should be taken by the customer.
- Customer is responsible for any good lost ‘in transit.’ Should the good not be received at the prescribed address within the given timescale, no refund will be awarded.
Post Use Returns
Generators OnLine will not provide a refund on any goods that show any sign of use. This includes those machines which were ordered by a customer without proper site survey/consultation with Generators OnLine, that subsequently result in the goods being unsuitable for the application it was desired for.
Should the customer want to consider options available to sell your machine through Generators OnLine, please call our support team to find out more.
*Acceptance is indicated by customer’s return request form being sent to Generators OnLine.